Entering the battle is fierce, but the closer the game is, the “out of battery” cannot run. That is the most common problem in professional football matches.
More specifically, it is most noticeable with the matches in Vietnam because the physical and physical characteristics of Vietnamese people are not high. To help improve this fitness problem, please join me in learning about ways to exercise extremely effectively!
How do superstar players work out to get the best results?
That is probably the question that any of you who love and play football want to know. One of the necessary criteria for physical training is that the practitioner must persevere. Only when you try to practice and persevere in practicing, then you will have the best physical strength when playing.
But in addition to continuous exercise to improve fitness effectively, a reasonable diet is also extremely necessary factor. If you know how to combine exercise and proper nutrition, your physical fitness on the field will certainly be solved.
Therefore, if you do not know the benefits of each subject, know what you are weak and improve, the practice will be a waste of time and effort.
- To improve fitness in football, experts often use rope skipping exercises. This is one of the professional football exercises to help bring fitness and good performance to the players.
- Speeding is one of the ways to increase fitness in football. You should do it at a distance of 15 – 20cm. Trying to get out as fast as possible is the most sensible. You will do a speeding exercise at this distance of 15 – 20m at home, try to speed up as fast as possible.
- Great effect on muscles such as the front and back thigh muscles, calves, helps increase the size and endurance of these muscle groups.
- Standing on one foot on a balance plate, imagine yourself in the middle of a clock, going to different hours without falling down. This exercise will stimulate the sensory organ and help the body feel the space.
- To get the most out of all these effective leg muscles, use resistance exercises with light weights such as Bulgarian thighs, Romanian back exercises.
- Lastly, don’t forget to start it before training. Not only before games but also before the training sessions you need to warm up properly to prevent injuries.